Monday, August 23, 2010

Vampires and Thunderstorms

Well Gabe had his 18 month check up on Tuesday. He is 30in tall and 24lbs. Everything went well at the appointment. He is teething still, he never got his molars in so we are still working on those and he has some more that are trying to come in as well. He had a fever on Monday night but luckily we got rid of it before the doctors appointment.

So on Wednesday Sean decided that I had to go see Vampires Suck. He decided that because I have made him go see all of the Twilight movies that he got to put me through that. Oh and by the way it lives up to all other spoof movies and sucked. It did have a few funny moments but oh my god seriously.

On Friday we were going to have a girls night and I went out with Kirstin for her b-day :). I only got to stay out till about 8:30 when all of the storming got really bad and my power went out. Our A/C went out in the BIG storm and I guess it fried the circut board. We had to live in the heat all weekend and the A/C guy came and fixed it this morning :)

So here is to a good week of nice cool air :)

No comments:

Post a Comment