Friday, October 8, 2010

A busy weekend and a new McDougal

Last weekend started early on Friday. I got off at noon, went to lunch and went shopping. I found a dress and off to Tony & Keri's wedding we went. It was at the Columbia Country Club. It was very beautiful. After the ceremony we went inside for the reception. Each of the Tables was a different city that the happy couple had traveled to. There was a suite case on each table decorated for that city, it was very cute. The biggest surprise of the night was Keri's sisters speech, she got Truman the tiger and 5 MU cheerleaders to come out and do the MIZ-ZOU cheer. If you couldn't guess they are Tony and Keri's favorite team. It was very cool.

Saturday was a very busy day. Sean & I found Gabe a Halloween costume. Then My mom and I took him to the corn maze. It was a good time we found 5 of the 8 checkpoints, and about that time Gabe fell asleep in the stroller.

We went back to my house and my mommy helped e clean. :) Which of course isn't very exciting but in this case it is because we got the office cleaned up and made some sense out of it. The room now looks like a REAL guest room. I'm so proud of it. :)

Abbi had her baby girl yesterday at 7:04pm. Lorelai Elizabeth McDougal was 7lbs 2oz & 20-3/4in long. she is very sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment