Sunday, November 14, 2010

School

Ok, I graduated from MACC with my AA degree in May. On October 30th I went to Columbia College for Preview Day, just to get a feel for the campus and see if that is what I want to do. I have since applied there. My plan is to go into business management at the moment. Since I don't really have an idea of what I want to do for sure I thought management would be a good place to start, and could probably help me with whatever I do. Anyway I hope to start in January taking evening classes. They are 8 week classes and I would only take one class at a time. I'm very busy and do have a wonderful little boy to come home to so I want to keep the amount of time I am at school and the amount of homework I have to a minimum. I haven't heard back yet about my application so we are just waiting, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment