Friday, August 5, 2011

Today

Well I am working at the apartments today and now that turnovers are done it has been a peaceful day. I really needed a day to relax. I have had a slow stream of tenants thru the office, but nothing to major is going on. I did have someone call who couldn't find their brother, that was interesting, I'm glad I could help with their mini crisis.


IT RAINED! Which if you cant tell I am very happy about, however I just don't think it is going to be enough to get us out of this awful dry spell. Hopefully it will keep coming, we need it so badly.

The wind blew away one of the pool umbrellas, lol. It is always fun tracking them down, but at least it wasn't in the pool this time.

As I said its been a pretty relaxing day no complaints here. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment