Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happenings

: Last night was the last night of my Business Law class. I am glad to have a break, but I only get one week before the next class starts. I am taking some Finance thing hopefully all will go well. I think I only have 3 years left lol. Oh and I just did my FAFSA and since I filled single this year I think that I will be getting a Pell Grant again and all should be well. :) From the looks of it all of my classes will be covered.

: Yesterday on my way to work I had to get gas, no big deal, I do it all the time, but I guess I pulled the hose thing out of the car to fast and got gas on my pants and it is one of those smells that gives me a headache. Kinda like flowers idk why it just goes strait between my eyes. ugg. anyway I tried to work for the morning then I had to go all the way home for lunch just to change pants so I could live with my self. I even left early.

: Gabe is sick. He has had a fever since about Monday but with Tylenol I have been able to keep it down for the most part. He has also had this little cough which isn't any fun. He also hasn't been eating much but I have been able to convince him to drink quite a bit hopefully all of this ickyness will be done soon.

: On Saturday we went and got family pictures taken. :) I personally think they look great. I will get my CD on Tuesday so I will upload some of them then, and I will put all of them on Facebook.

: I recently decided that I need to get tires. they are all in pretty bad shape and one of them is completely bald and doesn't hold much air. I will be happy when I don't have to worry about them anymore. I didn't have much of a choice.

Well I think that is about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment