Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Organization is key

We were all busy this weekend rearranging some things in the house. I attached some pictures of the differences.
Here is the Living room I think it seems bigger this way. It's a nice change. In all the years I have lived here I have never had the couch on this wall. I was surprised that I liked it. Thanks go out to Patrick on this one it was all his idea. :)


We moved this dresser out of Gabe and Wesson's room and  into Shawn's so he has a real dresser.

We also moved this one up from the garage into Gabe and Wesson's room. Now Wesson' has his clothes in his room :D Yay

We are still in the process of changing my office into Shawn's room. He was excited to get to personalize it.




Last but not least I finally got some flowers for the vase in my bath room :)
I feel so much more organized already!

No comments:

Post a Comment