Friday, May 18, 2012

Tigers

Well this week I have been dealing with something I wasn't quite prepared for from Gabe. On Monday Night I put Gabe to bed just like any other night but around 4AM he wakes up and comes to find me. He very calmly told me that there were tigers under his bed and he wanted to sleep in the living room. He seemed ok he just wanted his Mickey Mouse to protect him. Since it was 4AM I let him. I woke him up in the morning and he asked me about them again. I was really hoping he was going to forget about it. The best thing I can come up with is that he had a dream about it but I cant figure out where he would have seen a tiger that would have scared him.

Tuesday Night he wanted to sleep in the living room again but I convinced him that I scared them all away and he slept in his bed.

Wednesday he asked about them again, but went to bed much easier. I offered to look under the bed and he told me no and just gave me a goodnight kiss.

Last night he didn't bring it up. I hope he is over it. I worry about my baby. I really just wish that I knew where it all came from. The only thing that I have been able to come up with Tiger wise is he has Pooh and Tigger sheets, but he likes Tigger. I just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment