Wednesday, July 25, 2012

And all that other stuff

Finance update: Well the debt snowball is rolling! We paid off the last of the three vehicles last week :D and next week we will have another bill paid off! I am super excited! We aren't done but we are getting closer. Thanks Dave Ramsey. Oh and they redid FPU which I think could be fun. I love the motivation. 

Gabe update: Well he is singing his A-B-C's now he needs a little help in the L-M-N-O-P area but we are almost there :)


We set a date for the Wedding! May 18, 2013. So now for all the planning. Haven't done much yet I have a date and a reception place. We haven't fully decided if we are going to have the wedding there too. Other than that it is all to come. I still have about 10 months left so I haven't gotten stressed yet. I did the last one in 3 months so I figure this one should be easy, I hope, lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment