Thursday, September 20, 2012

Real Family

Shawn & Wesson's mom went on vacation so we had all three boys for 10 days. I totally felt like a real family it was kinda awsome.

So I had a school kid. How wierd is that? We had to pack lunches and drop him off at School and pick him up from school. Totally new experience. Not to mention I was having to get up earlier to make sure all three of them got dropped off at their three different locations on time.

They were also more well behaved if you will believe that. I think that them staying for 10 days instead of two was really good for them and us. I am sure they have different set of rules at their moms then with us, that is bound to happen anywhere and I think being with us longer helped them adjust more.

Anyway I really enjoyed it and was actually kinda sad to see them go. I miss the little buggers. This experience def made me realize more than I already did that we need a bigger house. Oh and a laundry maid. I still haven't been able to catch up ahh.

No comments:

Post a Comment