Tuesday, April 30, 2013

World of Pets

Ok well it seems like it has been forever. I thought I would take a chance to just let you know whats going on at our house.

Geckos: Ok, so if you remember we have two leopard geckos. I got mine first and then a few weeks later Patrick got one. We never had any idea if they were boys or girls. Well I guess its been a couple of weeks now, and I was just sure that Patrick's gecko had lost it she was digging and making a huge mess out of the entire cage well one night while I was sleeping Patrick wakes me up (I was less than excited) to show me that we had EGGS yea I said it the Geckos have been mating. Well we figured it out Patrick's is a girl and my little gecko is boy. We have eggs and mama covered them in moss and stuff so now we are waiting to see if they hatch. I read something about 45-90 days so who knows we might have babies soon.


Fish: we have been having way to much fun with the Saltwater tank. Every time we go to the pet store its like we must get something new. It's a weakness what can I say.


Chocolate Chip Star Fish


Goby Firefish


Coral 


Anemone


We bought this rock and it has Coral on it score!


Mushroom

The boys just love the fish

No comments:

Post a Comment