Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Break

First off I'm sorry it's been so long since the last update. There hasn't been that much going on. School hasn't been very exciting and Sean and I are still working as usual.

Monday was the first official day of my spring break so I spent it w/ Gabe so Sean could get some rest. We went to the mall and hung out for a few hours. Now of course I cant go to the mall and not stop at Maurice's, so now I've got 4 new shirts an necklace a pair of earrings and a pair of purple shoes. Oh and 20% off coupons for later :) There is a reason I love Maurice's!!!

Well it was back to work on Tuesday :( but I guess I have to pay for my shopping trips some how. lol

Spring break isn't all fun and games 3 of my 4 teachers gave me homework. What kind of crap is that?! I think the teacher that didn't give me homework put it best when she said "It's called a BREAK for a REASON! Do not pick up your book do not read do not to anything related to my class" YAY!! at least I have 1 normal teacher :)

No comments:

Post a Comment