Friday, March 5, 2010

Beautiful

Well this week hasn't been great but it is getting better. Sean, Gabe and I are still sick but I think that we are starting to improve. Gabe went to the doctor yesterday because we thought that he had a cold, like the rest of us, and found out that he has a slight ear infection. He is now on antibiotics and already proving that they are working.

My Grandpa Kite is now back at home and doing much better. Where he was he couldn't get up and walk and now that he is at home he does. I'm glad we got him back where he belongs. :)

I'm also excited that it is B-e-a-u-tiful outside. I mean hello it 60 degrees out there and it's Friday, so perfect. :)

My daddy's birthday is tomorrow. He is gonna be the big 50, but shhhh... it's a secret. :) We are going out to dinner tonight, which is always fun.

Here is to next week being even better and my family getting over our sicknesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment