Saturday, April 17, 2010

The 15th

Well the 15th was crazy busy. First thing at 9am Sean took Gabe to the doctor and we got a whole new list of things to give him and put on him in hopes to make his rash better and keep them that way. In addition to that I did payroll all day which is normal for Thursday but this time instead of just doing store 3 and 4 I did all 4 of them, while my mom and everyone else was in Tax mode. I was really proud of myself because I got all of the payrolls done with time to spare and even made it to class on time.

I don't think that anybody worked on Friday I think we all deserved a break and a mini celebration for the end of tax season. I did have class for a couple of hours but otherwise it was a pretty relaxing day. I got my hair cut which is going to make taking care of it a lot easier, but I always have a little bit of a hard time adjusting to my new look when I switch it up.

I spent today with my boys which was really nice and I have been totally amazed all day that I still have another day of weekend left. I don't have much planned for tomorrow other than watching "2012". I don't really want to watch it and never had plans to but it's homework for a class so woo-hoo.

Oh and I almost forgot Pollen UGH I have been taking allergy pills and putting allergy eye drops in my eyes and I am still not doing so well. I cant wait for it to rain and hopefully wash away the pollen in the air. I need to feel better and soon please.

No comments:

Post a Comment