Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Shed

Hello all, this has pretty much been just another week. School is going as usual, but I did get my graduation packet turned in yesterday so thats a step in the right direction. I can't wait for this symester to be over. If you don't already know I work for an accountant and the 15th is in two days so we are busy busy busy. On top of that Gabe, Sean, Mom and I all have a cold and are very tired of it. UGH.

If you remember my little rant about not having enough space at my house then this will make since. Sean and I are thinking about getting a shed we started looking yesterday and are trying to get prepared for the expense of it all. Neither of us can handle the "office" being like it is now. We need a cute little shed to put all of our seasonal stuff in. You know so we can actually have a room that is USABLE! It's driving both of us nuts, but buying a shed isn't something you just decide in an hour we actually have to think about it. It is a good chunk of change.

Well that is our main issue at the moment, that and that we are sick and tired of being sick and tired. Every day this week I have woken up thinking that it is Saturday (just dreaming I guess).

Oh and we went to a pancake breakfast on Saturday for the Columbia Falcons (Semi Pro football team) Sean's dad is on the team. Go Falcons :) http://columbiafalconsfootball.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment