Thursday, February 10, 2011

MY 2 YEAR OLD

So got my taxes done and we r supposed to be getting $1100 back, which is nice but I must say that I was wanting more. It is all going to Gabe's surgery, it will be nice to have that chunk paid off.

On Friday Patrick and I and all 3 of the boys are going to have a movie night with Abbi and Connor at Connors house. I don't know who else is going to be there, but with three little boys they better watch out lol. I think the kids are giving everyone a reason to watch Disney movies all night. lol They are all a bunch of big kids don't let them tell you other wise. Should make for a fun night.

Gabe's Birthday is Saturday and he has a fun filled weekend of parties planned. I have a feeling he is gonna be worn out when it's all over. He has his daddy's party on Saturday at 12, and Mommy's party is at 6. He even has a party on Sunday at 2. He is one busy boy. He really is getting so big.

The last couple of weeks he has been feeding himself. He did it from time to time before, but now he does it for every meal. He sits like a big boy in his booster seat, at the dining room table. He has his spoon action down, he doesn't even flip the spoon over any more. I am so proud. I have been trying to get him to chew things, like real Green beans, bananas and carrots. He just doesn't know what to do with it, but is getting a little better at chewing. I wish we could get him on real food. I just have to convince him of that.

I have gotten my class picked out for Columbia College, and have to register on Monday. I will start classes on March 15. It will be 10 months since I took a class. Hopefully only taking one class wont kill me, I am working full time, this time around, where before I was only working part time, and I was a full time student. We will see how all of this works out.

Next week we have lots of appointments, Gabe has his 2 yr check up and we are wanting to take him to the allergist again and have him retested. Should be a fun busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment