Thursday, February 3, 2011

Still Getting Better

Hello everyone, sorry it has been a couple of weeks since I have updated. We have been pretty busy.

First I will give you an update on my sickness:
I had another turn for the worse and went to see the doctor. He gave me a z pack and told me that I either had a sinus infection or Mono. If the z pack didn't help in 6 days, which was a Monday, then its probably mono. I then stayed home Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I didn't do anything for three days. I just stayed at home and slept. I could only stay awake for maybe an hour at a time. Anyway I am happy to say that the z pack worked because I am feeling so much better :) and I can even breath through my nose again...YAY.

Moriah and Aden came over on the 18th, It was awesome to catch up on stuff I feel like I was so behind. The boys had a great time :)

Coloring

On Saturday we went to Monroe City for Kit's Birthday. Gabe did really good on both the car ride there and back. He had a great time playing with Kit's presents, lol. The boys also had a great time playing and popping balloons :) They were very cute. I got to catch up with Kirstin and Ronnie which was nice. I didn't approve of the moving away in the first place. She's gonna come back to Columbia soon :)

Opening Presents

Now obviously you all know about the wonderful Blizzard that came through here. We officially got 17.5 inches in Columbia. My car is still stuck in my driveway. My mom had to come get me so I could go to work today. Several businesses closed due to the snow. They even closed I-70 for a day. It was really pretty even if everyone was stuck at home. I will be happy if it stops though cause it is really hard to get to work and make money when you are snowed in.

Patrick finally getting unstuck


Yesterday Patrick and I went to the movies and saw the Green Hornet. We had to get out of the house, and he finally got his truck out of my driveway so off we went. I had a great time it has been a long time since I have gone to the movies and it was really relaxing. Plus I enjoyed the Movie lol.



Gabe's Birthday is just around the corner. 9 days away. I am very excited about his party. I had a great time buying decorations now I cant wait to decorate, however it is so hard to believe that its just a little over a week till he will be TWO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment