Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Car

Recently I have been on the hunt for a car. I have to get all the finances in order and I have to figure out exactly what I want. I love my car but it is becoming clear that it simply isn't big enough. It's fine when I'm just toting Gabe around town but you add Patrick Shawn and Wesson and you have three boys squished together in the back seat esp if we drive for any distance and the biting hitting screaming and pinching begins. and let me tell you this mama cant handle that.

I want an SUV but am considering a Mini Van which I am very unsure about. idk I just have never liked the look of one but the room is incredible and we could separate the kids so they each had their own little world and that would be great. Plus it seems I am always needing more space. Either way I am going to have third row seating.

It's a very slow process I am just looking around and considering all of my options. Whatever I end up getting I am going to love it and I am not going to be pushed into doing anything to fast. I just need to figure out exactly what I want.

Wish me luck. Any moms out there have a vehicle they just love?

No comments:

Post a Comment