Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Life updated

Lets see what has been going on well I just finished Accounting 2 last Thursday, which I got a A in :) I am now off for four weeks which I plan on enjoying every minute of.

In the mean time I am working full time like usual. I am still splitting my time between the Accountants and the Apartments, which can make things a little hectic. It is turn over time at the apartments and this week is gonna be a crazy one. 30 something turnovers in two days is always fun. Not to mention I am doing Quarterlies at the Accountants, I just love having deadlines on top of deadlines. Oh well it's not as bad as it seams.


Oh Patrick, Shawn & I went to a Ranger meet about a week ago. There were only two Rangers there but we had a good time. Plus Shawn brought his F-150. We went to Sculpture Park, Fitz Root Beer and the Zoo.


We went to see Cars 2 and Harry Potter 7 part 2 at the drive in. That was fun. I haven't been to the drive in since Men in Black came out. Gabe had fun till he fell asleep and just wanted to go home.

Patrick has been working on his truck lately replacing break lines & ball joints and let me tell you that was an ordeal but I am happy to say that it is all fixed. Those were two very crazy weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment