Sunday, November 27, 2011

A busy weekend

:So we tested it and Gabe can eat deer :) I am super stoked that we have a beef alternative. It really opens up some options for him.

:I am in the middle of writing a research paper which is less than thrilling but it is due in a week so write I must. It's on Mamtek, woot, not really but they seem to always becoming out with new info so that's good.

:Patrick has been trying to make jerky as fast as I can eat it, I'm winning lol. It's so nice to have someone to cook for me :)

:This four day weekend has been awesome! I have been cleaning pretty much nonstop when we haven't been at someones house eating. We have got a lot done but for some reason with between 3 and 5 of us here at all times we just haven't caught up, ahhhh! I am soooooo sad to know that it is over, I am not ready to go back to work I love family time. :)

:Oh I haven't gotten to put my tree up yet which is Killing me! Patrick you are in soooo much trouble. I am going to put it up Tuesday I don't care what he says. I don't have class so Gabe and I can put it up together. :P

:Oh and a picture for this post is my silly little boy. I love you buddy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment