Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Random Happenings

School: It is almost time for midterms ick, I have a 10 page paper I have to write, and I guess I otta get started on it if I don't want it to kick my butt.

:We have rearranged Shawn's room again, it is the one room of the house that is always getting switched around but at least this time it is all organized and the TV is plugged in and everything. It is really starting to look like his room and not the office that it was originally.

:Grandpa went into the nursing home yesterday. Everything went smoothly. He is at Parkside Manor in the Aspen unit. We fixed up his bedroom with family pictures and a plac with KENNETH right above his bed. We also put up a coat rack for his coats and hats. Mom called the nurse to check on him last night and she said that he was flirting with the nurses and laughing. So far so good I hope he is happy. :)


:On December 3rd Patrick and I will have been together for a year :) It is completely amazing to me that it has already been that long since found each other. We were both in such a different place then and I am so happy that he came into my life when he did. I honestly feel so blessed, I don't even know how to begin to explain it. I love you baby :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment