Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas an Appendix and the New Year

Well I am just sitting in Patrick's hospital room waiting for him to come up from recovery and thought it would be a good time to blog. I was going to start with Christmas but since I am in the hospital I guess I will start with Patrick instead. Well Last night around 6ish Patrick started having stomach cramps and neither of us thought anything about it. Then this morning things were getting worse so he tried to lay down and take a nap and he decided we needed to go to the Emergency Room I was really hoping that he was blowing it out of proportion but come to find out his appendix was swollen and "jumping" which is a term I haven't heard a doctor use before. I guess he had a stone in it that was clogging up the works so the doc comes in tells us all this and shortly after they are wheeling him up to the OR. they did it Laproscopically or however you spell it. so three little incisions later he has one less part. At least it's not an important one :) so now I am sitting in the room and they tell me it might be another hour, but at least I have my very own room and bathroom and stuff.

Now, on to Christmas since I haven't seen him yet. well I had a total of I think 8 Christmas parties woo it was quite busy. I had a great time and Gabe's favorite toy was can you guess it....a box...lol. Isn't that how it normally goes? Patrick Proposed on Christmas :) Best Gift Ever! Ok well here are some pics for you.
Gabe in his box

New Clothes

Right after he proposed

My Ring

Presents

Gabe's "Computer"

A House with his new blocks

All the boys got Pillow Pets, Wesson got Sponge Bob

Shawn with his MUSTANG!!

Patrick and his Nook

Boys in matching chairs :)

Patrick and I at a work Christmas party

No comments:

Post a Comment