Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas is almost here :)

: well Christmas cards have been sent. It took me a while to decide if I was going to use a picture I already had or take a new one. Due to time restraints there are pupkins on my Christmas card lol. The boys are cute though :)

: oh the shopping, I just keep thinking that I'm done but it seems there is always another present to buy. I think I'm just down to a couple.

: Lots of Christmas parties, I just keep trying to schedule it out so everyone gets to see atleast some of us and all I have to say is ahhhhhh. I have no idea what is going on. Oh well, I guess it will all work out, right?

: I have taken my final, got a B in the class and there is no more class for 3 weeks. Woot! I am so glad to have a break. :)

: Gabe's new favorite things are M's or M&M's to most of you, Marshmellows, which is really funny to hear him say :) and coco puffs which I recently discovered are made of corn. so they are on the safe list YAY!

Christmas Baby Costumes Santa Christmas Tree Candy Cane and Snowman kawaii blog
hehehehehe I had to this is sooooooo cute

No comments:

Post a Comment