Monday, March 11, 2013

A Fishing We Will Go!

This weekend Patrick, Gabe and I went down to Bennett Springs State Park with the Groomsmen Scott, Chris and Greg. We had a blast there was of course a lot of trout fishing!


Gabe and I spent the day together while all the big boys were in the water. We went fishing, fed the fish, and played on the playgrounds.




I taught Gabe how to cast a fishing pole. I remember always fishing with my dad and how much fun we had, so being the one that got to show Gabe how to cast was really special to me. I hope that he remembers how much fun we had fishing when he gets big and  is teaching his kids to fish.

Gabe was pretty excited to learn, and all the people fishing near us were amazed that my little four year old could do that. I was very proud.

Happy Boy

It was a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment