Tuesday, July 23, 2013

In Sickness and Health

Wow we'll let me just say that Patrick and I have been married for just a little over 2 months and life is making sure that we can live up to our vows.

for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health

10 days in Patrick gets hit by a car
16 days in I find out I have a UTI and strep at the same time
31days in I still have strep and now Patrick does too
46 days in he gets laid off

It has been a bumpy ride and I am just trying to keep positive at the moment. Patrick is fine. Who knew that he was tougher than a car. I just cant tell you how grateful I am that he is ok. I think we are both over the Strep thank goodness that was such a pain in the butt. Now for the money. We will be fine but of course there is stress there always is with a loss of a job. I am just trying to keep the flow of money up and Patrick is finding little jobs to do while we wait to hear from potential employers.

No comments:

Post a Comment