Monday, July 29, 2013

It's happening

Wow, I didn't think this day would come. The first renter moved out...now I have been told the other one will move out in two days. I'm crossing my fingers but I am NOT holding my breath. There is so much to do

1.Cleaning
2.Stairs
3.Painting
4.Light fixtures
5.Removal of Second Kitchen.
6.Replace all painted over outlet covers
7.Shower curtains etc for second bathroom
8.Fix real Kitchen
9.And of course moving our stuff

thats my little list. The house needs a lot of work but I knew it was going to be a fixer-uper so this is just my movin list.

Ok so we got in there and tried to replace a vanity and found so much more so the bath is going to be a project.

The other renter is 95% moved out and should be done soon!

Improvements will be on our other blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment