Monday, October 28, 2013

Fall colors

It's Fall and everyone is talking about it. There are pictures all over facebook and Instagram. For such a wonderful time it really should last longer. The leaves change colors and then they are gone. It would be so nice if we had a whole season of beautiful trees rather than just a couple weeks.  I love fall and I have noticed that I enjoy it more every year.
There are so many vibrant and beautiful colors. I really do love all the pumpkins, and mums everywhere.
Gabe really likes the colors too. He came home the other day and said "Mommy, me and papa were driving and we saw lots of pretty trees they were red and orange and yellow and green. They were pretty but not as pretty as you." In case you were wondering, yes my heart totally melted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment