Monday, January 13, 2014

Christmas Clothes

So I am a girly girl I love my clothes and I love getting clothes as presents :)
I don't feel the need to dress like anyone else I just wear what I like. I wear minimal make up you will never see it caked on to my face. I am all about natural beauty. Anyway back to the clothes. I just couldn't resist showing off the new additions to my wardrobe. I got kinda excited.
I got these two shirts for Christmas they are wonderful I love them. My mother in Law couldn't have done a more perfect job of picking them out :)

Boots! they are so cute I needed a pair of brown boots. 

With all the snow we have had around here this was a necessary plus it matches everything  

Ok so I LOVE green. 

This pic is about the PJ pants lol not my fingernails. 

Well that's most of it :) woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment