Monday, January 13, 2014

New Car

This was a really big step for Patrick and I it was the first actually NEW car for both of us!

Volkswagen Passat TDI SE

It's wonderful I love it! It's pretty and it has tons of room in the backseat for our kids.

I got a manual ahh. It's my first so I have to do the whole learning to drive thing again. It's not so bad I am getting there. Once you get going it's easy, I just have to get really good at the starting thing. I do pretty well on flat ground, but man hills suck. Patrick says it has hill assist but if that is the case why do I roll down the hill backwards?

It's hard learning something new. Once you're a mom aren't you supposed to know how to do everything? Or are grown-ups just supposed to be really good at deceiving children? hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment