Wednesday, January 13, 2010

One Busy Week

Well this has been one busy week, for all of us in the Scott family. On Monday I started back to school, and it has been crazy. I of course had to find all of my classes which actually wasnt all that bad. The bad part was walking in this crazy weather. All I want is 45 or 50 degrees. It is just too cold for all this crap. The classes themselves arn't to bad either but they did give me homework on the first day. :(

Sean got the call from Hy-vee this morning which was great news! He got the full time position and a raise. He has to go in on Friday morning to make it all official. We are very excited!! :) I am so proud of him. Sean's job at Hy-vee has really been a blessing.

The family as a whole is doing much better. I think we finaly got rid of this stupid sickness. The trick now is to keep us all healthy. This is always a goal but with Gabe's surgery on February 5th it is really important that he not get sick.

Gabe's birthday is in just a little over four weeks and I am very excited about having a party for him. My plan at the moment is to go shopping this weekend and see what the party stores have. I might buy some stuff but I'm really just looking. The plan at the moment is to have three parties because I really dont have a place that is big enough for all three groups to get together. I would do it at a park but in February that is just not practical. The good thing about having three parties is that we can have different themes. I'm really excited I mean hello it is his first birthday.

1 comment:

  1. SO glad to hear that Sean got the full-time position!

    I hope that Gabe's surgery will go well and that he keeps himself out of sickness "mischief" :)

    ReplyDelete