Thursday, January 28, 2010

Another week and a Surgery

Well not a lot has been going on but I am starting to get worried about Gabe's surgery. I know that it is only supposed to take 30-45min and that it is a safe surgery that they do all the time, however he is my baby boy and I love him so much. He is supposed to go in for his pre-op on Wednesday and we are supposed to find out what time the surgery will be at that time. I will most likely have to miss class due to Gabe being in the hospital and my teacher is just going to have to get over it because my baby boy comes first.

His birthday is getting close too. We are planning the parties and thinking about that always gets me very excited. :)It is so much fun picing out decorations and soon we will get to buy presents. I don't know where we are going to put all the toys we are running out of room as it is from Christmas.

School is going good. I haven't got to much homework so far which is always nice, but I figure that it cant last forever. Having three science classes actually has been surprisingly easier than I had expected it to be. Hopefully this wont change either

Sean is going to have a busy week. He is supposed to work the next seven nights in a row which is stressful. We are trying to have as many people help out with watching Gabe as possible so Sean can sleep so he can make it all the way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment