Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome!

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for visiting. I decided that I needed a way to tell everyone what was going on in our lives so thanks to Claire creating one I decided that a blog sounded like a good way to do so.

Well Sean just got a new job back in November at Hy-vee (the new one on Nifong). He works nights as a stocker and attempts to watch gabe during the day. He's having a hard time with the transition because of the lack of sleep. He normaly does better on weekends when I am home to stay with Gabe.

I am going to school full time starting on Monday January 11th. I have a pretty full load im taking Zoology, General Astronomy, Atmospheric Science and American Lit. This will be my last symester at MACC and then I will be done with my AA degree. I then plan to go to Columbia College and take 8 week classes one at a time so I have more time at home. I also work during the day.

Gabe is doing good hes just getting over a cold which he has passed on to the whole family. He has to go in for sergery on February 5th (he has some adhesions on his circumsicion that need to be fixed). The doctors say that it isn't that big of a deal. He does have to have anistesia but other than that it is only supposed to take 30 to 45 min and then we can take him home. :)

Gabe's Birthday is February 12th and we are going to have a party at our house. We are very excited that our little boy is turning 1 and cant believe it at the same time. We will be sending out invites so don't forget to look for your's. :)

Overall we are doing well we just wish that we had more time to spend with friends.

I am going to try to keep this thing up to date, I just hope I don't get to busy.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I started one...
    Glad t hear things are going well! Hope Gabes surgery goes good. I cant believe he is already that old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I cant believe he is so big either. He amazes me every day

    ReplyDelete