Sunday, May 9, 2010

Baby Shower and Mothers Day

Well lets see what all has happened this week. During the week it was pretty much business as usual. I went to school like normal. I have finished two classes and have two more small finals on Monday and then I will be done. Even though I only have one day left I still cant believe that it is almost over. Maybe on Tuesday when I don't have to go to class it will finally sink in.

Yesterday which was Saturday, I went to Lowe's with my Daddy to pick up my new shed. It's not put together yet but I have it. We are one step closer to getting that office cleaned out. Gabe and I then went to Claire's baby shower. It was really nice to see her. I got tons of pictures and she got tons of cute little clothes. When we got done I dropped of Gabe with my parents and Sean and I went to Iron Man 2 which was awesome, I really enjoyed it. Oh and last night we watched the UFC pay-per-view.

Today is Mothers day which is always wonderful. we were very busy Sean made me breakfast this morning and then we went to a quadruple birthday party at noon which doubled as a mothers day party. Afterward we went to see Granny Bias and wish her a happy mothers day. Right now we are at home so Sean can catch up on sleep before we go see his mom and he goes to work.

Next week I will be back to work almost full time, which will be nice and weird all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment