Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sean's surgery

Ok well I thought I might just update this week on a day-by-day basis. So today we had to get up nice and early and I dropped off Gabe with my mom. I then took Sean to the oral surgeon at 7:45am. When he was done I sent him home with my mom while Gabe and I went to his pre-op appointment. The Urologist said that everything looks good for surgery. Which I'm glad because we cant keep pushing this thing back. Anyway we are supposed to be at the hospital at 6:00am so that he can have his surgery at 7:00am. We are going to have another early morning this week only this one is going to be even earlier.

Sean is doing really good after his surgery. He has pretty much just been sleeping all day. He has had some pudding to eat when he was up and I have been going in periodically to check on him and give him all of his pills.

Other wise today has been about catching up on TV shows and laundry. It has been really nice to just hang out at home with my boys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment