Thursday, May 27, 2010

New Shed and the Office


My dad finished my shed on sunday and I imediately started to put stuff in it. I only had some of the stuff ready to move, so this weekend I get to work on cleaning the office. Which I plan on turning into a guest room at some point soon, or maybe a room for Sean, or a little bit of both.

I finished putting up graduation pics on facebook and this one is my favorite of the three of us :)

Gabe had a doc apt on tuesday they said that he is getting in some of his lower molars. Gabe is now 30-1/2" tall and 22lb12oz.

We went to Salisbury on saturday for laurens bday we didn't get to stay as long as we would have liked but it was a good time.

I got to go shopping with my graduation money and then my sweet little family went bowling. It was a really fun time and Sean won one game and I won the other.

It has been a fun week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment