Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Getting Better & a new toy

Well I am feeling better. :) I am happy to say my hives are gone. Gabe and I both have a cough but otherwise are feeling pretty good. We did however pass it on to Patrick :( I feel really bad that he is sick. Yesterday was my first good day and it was kind of the turn for the worse for him I think. Now if we could just get him on the right track I think we would all be better.

Patrick got a new iPhone Sunday, so I got his old one, which is new to me and is kinda cool. I'm not totaly sure about it yet. It's like a new toy. I've never had a touch screen before so this is just totally new. I guess it's good ive been playing with it for a month now anyway lol. It makes me feel all fancy.

I went to the dentist today nothing exciting just my 6 month cleaning but now my teeth are all smooth :) He said that when ever I want I can take out my wisdom teeth...I think we will wait on that one. He said they aren't hurting anything by being there unless they are hurting me (and except for one day like 2 months ago they aren't). I guess we are just waiting to see what they do. I really don't want or need that bill right now so I think they might just stay where they are.

Moriah and Aden are coming over for a play date tonight :) I am excited, we haven't been able to hang out lately and we really need to catch up. The last time we saw them was Aden's birthday and that has been forever ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment