Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Cluck Cluck Quack

As I've told you before, I see feathered friends in our future. Well it's happening we are venturing off into the world of chickens, one step at a time. I have read books and done research online. That is how everyone does things these days right? Well it is all coming together, we bought chickens, ducks and a coop! They are to small to stay in the coop all the time but they do like it when we take them out with us and they have a chance to explore!

I had no idea how fast ducks were until we put all of our little feathered friends in the coop together and they just ran circles around the chickens. Zoom Zoom.

Some of our chickens have a lot of their adult feathers already and are trying to fly around. It's fun to watch the little balls of fluff flap their wings.

Our coop! OK OK I will admit it we didn't build it ourselves we bought it in boxes and put it together, sure it cost us a little more this way, but hey it saved us a LOT of time, and it is going to work great.

They love the new digs and the boys love watching them!

I can't wait to watch our gals grow up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment