Monday, February 15, 2010

The big ONE!!!

My little boy turned one on Friday and I have no idea where the year has gone. I can't believe that he is that big. We saw our friends Ronnie and Kirstin and their son Kitryn on Friday and it really amazes me how much of a difference there is in size between the two. I know that Gabe is close to a full year older than Kitryn but I still see him as my baby and he still seems little to me.

It has been a very busy last few days we have already had two parties for him one on Friday and one on Saturday. Now we are going to have a third party tomorrow. He has gotten tons of presents and I just don't know what to do with them all. When Christmas came around we cleaned out his toy box so that all he had were the new ones which filled it right back up but now he is getting even more. We need a bigger house!

Sean and I went to see Valentines Day (the movie) yesterday with our friends Cristy and Moriah. Which was nice because Sean and I don't really get to spend that much time together because he works nights and is always trying to sleep during the day. Plus it's nice to see friends when you don't have to chase your kids all over the place.

It really has been a great week, just a little busy! And tomorrow is no exception Gabe has two doctors appointments. One at 830 and the other at 130 (just routine 1yr stuff). I have a class at 430 and Then he has his party at 6. Hopefully after that our lives will slow down just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment