Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The begining of a new month

Ok I am at Ashland and if you don't know already that is the apartment complex that I work at and not the town. It is turnover time and everyone has worked all weekend. It has been very busy with people moving out and others rushing to get in. I have been taking on more of the load this time around because our current Apartment manager is retiring on June 30th and I have to take over until we get someone new in here. I have been constantly running and this morning has been my first calm time in what seems like a week. I am off tomorrow because in Apartment world Memorial day is not a day off being the last day of the month and all so my boss has made it a floating holiday for us to take when we wish.

I am getting a little farther with the "office". I have cleaned up some of the stuff, so the middle of the floor is clean(which I feel is a big accomplishment). I have laid a rug in there so it looks like a room now and I also have a mattress for in there it just hasn't quite made it that far yet. Things are starting to shape up :)

My 21st b-day is on June 11th and now that it is less than 2 weeks away it almost feels close. We are having a BBQ at my house for some friends on my birthday which I'm excited about.

That's about it for now but it sure seems like a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment