Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Baby shower, Sick, Chiefs and Words

Well the baby shower was great. I got there around 11:45 to set up and it started at 2:00. It was very cute & Abbi got lots of good stuff. I had her sit up on the stage to open her presents. She wasn't to thrilled about it but it was a good vantage point for everyone else. I of corse took losts of pictures. It wouldn't be me if I didn't. :)

I wasn't feeling well yesterday not sure what was going on. It must have been a 24 hour bug. I woke up and my nose was running, my eyes were itchy, and watering, I had a sore throat, and eating made my tummy feel awful. Anyway I'm glad to say that I woke up feeling much better.

Last night was the first Chiefs game and we won!! This must be a good sign for the rest of the season, at least I hope so. Cross your fingers! :)

I have a little parrot in my house now, my little boy pretty much repeats everything from "water" to "boop" to "thank you" pretty much anything he can figure our how to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment