Thursday, September 2, 2010

Scrapbooking and Impatiently Waiting

Well my new ins is in effect. I sent in the card to the lady for Gabe's surgery and now its just a waiting game to see if we have to be pre-approved. At that point we can schedule the appointment, hopefully it will be some time soon.

I also tried to get life ins for Gabe but of course we cant get it until after his surgery. UGH

On Saturday the girls came over and we scrapbooked I had lots of fun and continued to scrapbook for an hour or two after they left. I cant wait till we can do it again in the mean time I have to print out more pictures. I'm thinking a bath time page and a zoo page and we will have to see what else I can come up with. :)

For the rest of this month we are very busy. We work all the time and we have something planned every weekend. Granted I expect all of it to be fun, but very hectic trying to keep everything strait.

1 comment:

  1. We definitely need to get together again! It was so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete