Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Scrapbooking

Ok so I went to hobby lobby yesterday and was completely surprised by the scrapbooking section. I had been there before, however at that time it only took up about 2.5 isles and now it takes up around 5. I was totally amazed by the number of stickers.

Now for my problem...I can't find what I'm looking for. Don't get me wrong it's a great selection and I know they group things by brand or whatever but wouldn't it be easier if all of the zoo stuff was together or if all of the princess stuff was together and so on. You know like they do with the birthday cards, for him, for her, funny, etc.

I also saw this "scrapbooking tote" that has compartments for everything which would be nice because right now I have all my stuff in a suitcase and it just has one big compartment and all my stuff gets jumbled around. My only problem is that it is $70, and you can buy a lot of stickers and paper with that money. We need a scrapbook store that's cheep for all of us poor people who love it :)

It's been a while since I have scrapbooked probably around 2003 so starting up again was tons of fun :) but as you get started again you find things that you need and being a mom its hard to find an hour to sit down and do it without anyone bothering you, and its even harder when you waste your hour buying what you need and not getting to sit down and actually scrapbook.

Oh well I am having fun doing a book for Gabe, he is getting so big and I feel like I need a page for everything in his life. I also have a Girl Scout book that I haven't finished and I'm also thinking about doing a book for Abbi with her baby shower, belly bump pictures and of course hospital pics of Lorelai.

Now to find the time. Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment