Thursday, September 30, 2010

The last couple of weeks

Hello everyone it's time to update you on the last two weeks. So two weekends ago was the family reunion. It was a fun time granted Sean's allergies were acting up and Gabe was hot and sleepy. My grandpa came. Its been really nice lately, he has been going to all of the parties. He hasn't done that in 10 years. It's really good to see him out and about.

Last week my car died, and then it died again, so I had buy a new battery.Which of course wasn't in the plan but I'm just glad that, that is all my car needed. :)

Last weekend Gabe stayed with Grandma and Grandpa while Mommy and Daddy went to Indianapolis, Indiana for UFC 119. It was a pretty good drive up there about 6 hours, but we had a good time. Our hotel room had a jacuzzi tub which was a great treat after the long trip in the car. Our seats were pretty high up but we had a great view of the octagon. By the time we got back to the hotel room I was worn out and had a GREAT nights sleep, which i think is my favorite part of any trip :)

Yesterday, I finally got a call from Gabe's doctor. He is going to have his surgery on November 12. It looks like everything is going to work out this time, so keep your fingers crossed. We have already talked to the Ins company and it looks like we are going to have to pay about $3000 of the $7000ish that it actually costs.

This weekend we are going to take Gabe shopping for his Halloween costume. I think he is going to be a monkey :) and then Gabe and I are going to go with Grandma to the corn maze. I'm looking forward to a fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment