Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas is Nearing

Well this week has been full of Christmas Parties.

On the 17th we had the Lunch bunch Christmas Party. It was at Connie's house. She went all out in the decorations! (Phyllis counted around 60 Santas). Jill made Lasagna which was yummy!! We did our little present exchange and had a great time.

On the 18th I went with Patrick to his work party for CCC. I met tons of new people and had a great time! I wasn't sure what to expect, there were tons of different personalities. The evenings started off with a strange discussion about the matrix and what happens if they have kids and how they have kids (I stayed out of that, it was all quite strange to me, lol) then we had "The best Tamales in town" for dinner! After which we went downstairs for a "Pool tournament" which just ended up being random people playing pool whenever they wanted, lol.

On the 21st I dragged Patrick to the Ashland party. My mom and Diane were sick and Abbi couldn't make it :( but over all it was fun. We still had 10 people there which is pretty good for Ashland. It's not like there are very many of us. Dinner was wonderful.

All three were lots of fun. I love the Christmas season!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment