Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas & Potatoes

OK, well we have made a full transition from Thanksgiving to Christmas :) I have put up my tree, Granny Bias' tree, the office tree, and my parents. Gabe is such a big boy and is already helpful handing the ornaments to you.

I have a few presents for Gabe. My favorite of which is his table and chairs. My little boy is getting big and I think he will love a table. He likes to color, just like his Mommy, so I bought him a coloring book and some crayons. We will of course use them at his table. I'm anxious to give him his table, I'm all excited. I haven't gotten it put together yet. I figure that's probably good cause if I did I probably wouldn't be able to wait.

We went to Aden's Birthday party on Saturday. It was at Bonkers, so we had a great time, but it wore me out. I'm glad we got to go :) I'm also glad I'm not in that maze anymore, sometimes I feel so old.

We had a scare last night, Gabe got a hold of a raw potato and put it in his mouth. His lips got all puffy but luckily Granny caught it before he could do anything other than just put it in his mouth. She gave him benadryl and he is all better now but his lips didn't go down back to normal until sometime early this morning. I'm glad that is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment