Monday, December 27, 2010

CHRISTMAS!! :D

It's almost hard to believe that 2010 is almost over and that Christmas has already come and gone. In less than two months my little boy will be Two years old. Time is just flying by so quickly.

Well I guess I should give you the overview of the last few days. which I thought was crazy for me, but my little boy has been busier than me and has been worn out (but at least it's because of all the fun he's been having).

On Christmas Eve he was with his daddy for a party over at his Nana's house. then he came home and we went to the Kite family Christmas party. When he woke up on Christmas morning we opened presents at home. Then we went to Mam-ma and Paw-pa's house. From there we went strait over to Granny and Papa's for the Bias Family Christmas. Gabe got about an hour and a half to relax and then his Daddy came over to take him to his house for one last party. Needless to say when he got home he was ready for bed.

It was all a great time, Gabe and I both had a wonderful Christmas. We got to spend time some much needed time with family, and of course got lots of presents.

My house is a disaster. I have slowly been working on putting away the new stuff and just cleaning the house in general, but it still looks like a tornado hit it. I guess that is to be expected after Christmas.

This weekend Patrick and I are going to a New Years Eve Party at Lauren & Greg's house in Salisbury. It should be a great time. I haven't seen them since Halloween and we are way overdue for a visit.

Here are some photo's from the Holiday :D

Opening Presents

Gabe sitting at his new table with his puppy dogs :)

Patrick and I, Christmas Eve. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment