Saturday, January 15, 2011

Church & Surgery

Well last week was a new experience for me. Patrick took me to church, but not just any church, but Woodcrest. It was different I'll tell you that much. Don't get me wrong, it just wasn't what you expect from a typical church, which was great. I didn't feel like they were pushing God down my throat like I feel so many churches do. They have a great kids area. I personally got a kick out of kidcrest. I had a good time and now Patrick is taking me again this week only this time Gabe gets to partake in kidcrest, I'm interested to see what he gets to do. Of course I have to make sure there aren't any snacks cause that could be bad.

Gabe's Surgery got pushed back to March 11th. My poor little boy couldn't avoid this sickness that everyone else has so its in his chest and all icky and they couldn't do the anesthesia. Hopefully by March we will be out of cold and flu season and we can get this stupid thing done.

I have also been sick for like a month as I believe everyone knows. This last week the doc gave me Amoxicillin which I thought was starting to help then I got worse. I woke up a couple days ago covered in spots. Come to find out it's Hives and I'm allergic to Penicillin, which is odd because I never have been before. I guess there is a first time for everything. I am now on Steroids which is actually doing me great wonders. Hopefully my hives will be gone soon and I will be back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment