Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Years and Other Stuff

Well the past few weeks have been hard on me, because I have been sick. I haven't been at work much, and I have felt pretty worthless. For a couple days I didn't even get off the couch. Thankfully I was feeling pretty good for New Years and Patrick and I went up to Salisbury. We had a great time with everyone there. :D Gabe stayed at my parents. Ma-maw and Pa-paw always spoil my boy.

Patrick and I have been hanging out with our two new best friends, Nathan & Lindsey. If you don't already know Nathan is my cousin, and Lindsey is his girl friend. I have seen a lot more out of Nathan since Sean left and in turn more of Lindsey (who I get along great with :) ). Recently I had Patrick meet Nathan which I must say I had my worries about just because of the whole cousin and boyfriend thing. Needless to say they are getting along great and are definitely having a bro-mance. I don't think either of them really appreciate this term but there is just no better way to put it. I love hanging out with the three of them, but I still don't quite know what to think about the fact that Nathaniel calls Patrick more than he calls me. I mean hello he is MY cousin, but what can I do. lol  However I have hung out with Lindsey when Nathan wasn't there so I guess it might be kinda similar. :D Anyway the four of us went to the Range the other day. (bang bang) I had great fun, I always do with them.

Not much else for now. Hopefully I can get on here in 10 days and tell you the surgery is over with, and that Gabe is done with that. (cross your fingers).

No comments:

Post a Comment