Thursday, February 16, 2012

Gabe update.

Gabe counts to 13 really well and sometimes to 20 with a little bit of encouraging.

His new favorite toy is puzzles. He loves them, even if it is the same one over and over again which oh by the way drives me nuts. Thank god we got 6 new ones for his bday so we can alternate and not drive mommy mad. Oh and if you put down a piece on his puzzle he will pick it up and put it back down so that he did it.

some of the things i here from him most are:
"You're the best EVER"
"I love you more"
"You're a sweet girl"- I always tell him that hes a sweet boy.
oh and we talk about peoples names so that heaven forbid something happen he could tell them who he is with.
"Mommy name is Brittney"
"Daddy name is Sean"
"Mama name is Rhonda"
"Papa name is Ron"
its really funny because he asks me what Patrick, Shawn & Wesson's names are actually expecting them to be different, lol. He always goes Ooh when i tell him Patrick's name is Patrick.

I swear he is a little OCD everything has to be done perfect. Mommy puts on his left boot and he does the right one. If anybody else takes him out of his car seat all hell is gonna break loose. I have been trying to get him to understand that it is ok if Patrick helps get him out or get him a fork or anything. he's just a little partial but I am attempting to explain that it is ok so we can break him of this screaming thing.

Gabe's Papa (my dad) made Gabe a playroom at his house under the stairs. Gabe LOVES it. It takes a lot of convincing some days to get him to come back up stairs with us.
The walls are painted with magnetic and chalkboard paint. It's really cool.

My dad made him a couch too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment