Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Gabe's Birthday!

MY BABY BOY IS 3 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really cant believe how big my boy has gotten just in the last year. He amazes me on a daily basis.

On Saturday we had a little party for him at Burger King. He and the rest of the kids had a great time at the play place. Here are a few pics


On Sunday we went to Cairo with the Rutherfords for the February Birthdays. He love's all of his presents but I would have to say the chair Grandma got him was his favorite. (I think it is adorable that he calls Patrick's mom Grandma already). Here are some Pictures.


We are having one more party for him this coming Saturday at my parents for all of the Bias' and Kite's. He is so spoiled.

I love you little man. You are the best ever :D

No comments:

Post a Comment