Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sickness and other happenings

Well Gabe is sick ugg he has a sinus infection which is connected to his double ear infection thing. My poor baby he has goop in his eyes and wakes up coughing cause his croup decided to have a flare up all at the same time luckily his 10 day medicine should be done in time for his bday.

Speaking of his Birthday MY LITTLE BOY IS GOING TO BE 3 IN JUST 10 DAYS!!!!!!!!! It is completely crazy. I really can't believe he is so big.

On a separate note my Boss got my tax return done. Woot! Now it's just a waiting game to see how long it takes to show up in my bank account. Fully funded emergency fund here I come :)

FPU starts on Sunday and I am really excited I can already tell you that I am the NERD in our relationship and I'm gonna be hard core. I'm reading his books when I have time. Patrick doesn't realize what he is getting himself into. Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment